Gabe's new bike and helmet. He learned to ride with training wheels in Indiana so we got him a bike when we got back and he loves it. He has gotten so fast, I can't go with him anymore. I used to be able to walk/ job next to him. But now there is no hope he just zooms past. He is in serious heaven when he goes with Chris.
Friday, August 07, 2009
Gabe's new bike and helmet. He learned to ride with training wheels in Indiana so we got him a bike when we got back and he loves it. He has gotten so fast, I can't go with him anymore. I used to be able to walk/ job next to him. But now there is no hope he just zooms past. He is in serious heaven when he goes with Chris.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment