I had just gone for a run and was stretching in the backyard. Gabe came out wearing this and I thought it was pretty cute. He wanted to stretch with me. He is a good stretcher. Which reminds me of a good story- in LA Gabe liked to stretch on the stairs and stuff outside the apartment. One time he didn't want to go in our apartment so he said he had to stretch. I counted to ten and then said we had to go. He said (in spanish) "I have to stretch the other side!"
Friday, January 16, 2009
I had just gone for a run and was stretching in the backyard. Gabe came out wearing this and I thought it was pretty cute. He wanted to stretch with me. He is a good stretcher. Which reminds me of a good story- in LA Gabe liked to stretch on the stairs and stuff outside the apartment. One time he didn't want to go in our apartment so he said he had to stretch. I counted to ten and then said we had to go. He said (in spanish) "I have to stretch the other side!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what excellent pics of Gabe!! Hope you are well. I miss you guys:)
Post a Comment