We went to the Redwood regional forest- (not the one with the tallest trees) It was so beautiful!! The light coming down through the trees was breath taking. It is fun being close to woods.
I would imagine you went to Muir woods. If so I LOVE that place. We usually go there and to the beach (forest and beach and SF city all bunched together).
I would imagine you went to Muir woods. If so I LOVE that place. We usually go there and to the beach (forest and beach and SF city all bunched together).
3 comments:
I would imagine you went to Muir woods. If so I LOVE that place. We usually go there and to the beach (forest and beach and SF city all bunched together).
I would imagine you went to Muir woods. If so I LOVE that place. We usually go there and to the beach (forest and beach and SF city all bunched together).
Aw, I miss CA! Are you guys enjoying yourselves?
--Becca
Post a Comment